Saturday, May 3, 2008

bellies

I'd venture to say that at this point, 20 weeks, my midsection can no longer be mistaken for a gut- the belly looks less "beer" more "baby". And J.....well, he just wanted his picture taken. We were on our way out for a rare dinner date, thanks to J being off work before 8pm for the first time in a million zillion years.


Nothing else to report. An uneventful weekend in store. J's working, I'm supposed to be cleaning, doing laundry, proving myself useful. Instead, I'm eating a hot dog and watching Girls Next Door. (Yes, a hot dog. Heated to steaming. Back off.) It's looking increasingly likely that the most ambition I'll display today will be cracking open my new UsWeekly and putting the backyard lounge chair to use. So be it.

7 comments:

Sara said...

You have the cutest belly! I am so jealous! I think J is going to have to work on his a bit!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh you guys are hilarious. And you have to be the cutest little preggo person ever. (And I want your shoes!!!!) ;)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Hi Mandie! Sooo glad to see you and the baby are doing so well! :) Your posts are cracking me up...especially the last one about crying. I've been the same way the past few months. I actually went into labor Saturday night but they were able to stop the contractions so I'm just hanging out on the couch hoping the boys will stay put for at least another week. Miss chatting with you! :)

Joanna said...

You look super cute. I am jealous too!

Amber said...

Congrats on the 20 week mark! You look adorable!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on being half way. You look beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mandie! You look beautiful :)