Thursday, December 6, 2007

one foxy feline

If you weren't sure before whether I was halfway to Crazy Cat Lady Land....now you know. I've found the website of feline wonderment known as http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/. These pictures of little Ralphie are very entertaining, if I do say so myself. My little supermodel. The other pets, as loved as they are, just don't know how to vogue like PeanutFace does.


funny pictures

funny pictures

funny pictures

(I'm not sure why that last one is cutting off....it's supposed to say No More Piksherz)

In other news....well, there's not much in other news. I'm moving through the in between land known in TTC circles as the Two Week Wait. I'll be back at the Fat Farm (aka, my OB's office) on Monday for a blood draw. This will either confirm my ovulation, filling me with renewed hope and faith in my reproductive organs......or send me back into (a likely drunken) depression over once again falling for its' trickery. I'm really thinking it will be choice #1 this time around. I hate to be naively optimistic, or to set myself up for a devastation train wreck once again, but I really think all signs point to O-town, and ovulating has definitely never been a problem for me in the past. It's very likely I'm worrying myself because, well, I've got nothing else to worry about at the moment. And if not....we'll deal with that when we have to. But we won't have to.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you ARE being optimistic! Good for you! I wish I could say the same. But nope...back to my dark and dismal spiral into drunken depression. Woot Woot!

Harmony said...

Good luck! I bet you are right, and you definitely ovulated this month. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Juicy said...

Love your LOLcats! Did you submit them? I have yet to see mine up there. You'll either get an angry email from me tmw or a very ecstatic one... Let's hope it's a very happy ending to the sucky year for BOTH of us! xxoo

lovelifeinthesouth said...

I hope your results show that you o'd! GL at the fat farm!

Tracy said...

I love Ralphie!

GL with your test, mandie. I hope you have ovulation! And soon a BFP.

Sorry to do this to you. But you've been Tagged!
Have fun. :)

Amber said...

Oh my god, I love your LOLcats. You rock.