Saturday, December 29, 2007

cuteness overload

Whether you like cats or not, there's simply no denying the adorability of my kittens. See? Told ya. No particular reason I'm sharing this, other than to point out the obvious.....Ralph Engelstad and George W are basically the definition of cute. I'm sure many of you have cats of your own, and I really do hate to be the one to inform you....but my cats are the cutest.

UsWeekly really needs to get a damn grip. Refocus on celebrities, their sexcapades, and determining "who wore it best". Because the new issue is all baby, all the time. Jamie Lynn (don't even get me started). Shiloh. Suri. A special 18 page bonus of babies. I don't even KNOW half of the celebrities featured in these pages holding up their offspring, nor do I care what Melissa Joan Hart has to say about the unique challenges of a 2nd pregnancy. Ugh. Melissa Joan Hart? Really? Can't we please talk some more about Lindsay or Paris, or shit, even those Hills girls?

52 hours to go.........

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute kitties, they look like buddies.

US weekly has gone overboard on baby crap lately...

Lisa said...

Those cats look pretty bitchy if you ask me. They look like those heroin chic models of the early 90's.

Kristin (kekis) said...

Cute cats, but I might debate you on the cuteness factor. Of course the debate would be over if you saw my cat and three dogs. You'd know they were the cute of cutestness. :)